- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Location: South Peterboro Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 490 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and views "South Peterboro" and "West Peterboro." AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886