- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Liberia
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New Hampshire Remove Location: South Peterborough Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 490 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and views "South Peterboro" and "West Peterboro." AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886