- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: Beacon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 585 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886