- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- General map of Cairo.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Vermont Remove Location: Fair Haven Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 937 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886