- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Vermont Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: Bethel Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 934 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886