- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Vermont Remove Subject: Bennington (vt.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Title from cover. Includes indexes to points of interest. Imperfect: Darkened, brittle, creased, torn, small pieces missing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2006-138
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1905