- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. Remove Subject: Vermont Remove Subject: Bethel Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 934 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Burleigh, L. R. (lucien R.) - Burleigh Litho - Burleigh, L. R.
- Date: 1886