- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Grand Canyon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Colton, J. H. Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove Subject: Virginia Remove
Colton's new topographical map of the states of Virginia, Maryland & Delaware : showing also eastern Tennessee & parts of all the fortifications, military stations, railroads, common roads, and other internal improvements
Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington. Publisher's map list on cover endpaper. Includes population statistical tables. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 91-37
- Contributor: Colton, J. H. (joseph Hutchins) - Colton, J. H.
- Date: 1862