- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Quebec Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 45⁰ N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Date: 1777