- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The city of New York.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1530 to 1539 Remove Contributor: Fine, Oronce Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on paper, mounted on linen.
- Contributor: Fine, Oronce
- Date: 1531