- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- China-India border.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A capital do Brasil.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Blair County Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 873 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1906