- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bluefield Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 987 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and business directory. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Basham - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1911