- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The city of New York.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bucks County Remove Location: Trenton Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1900