- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- General map of Cairo.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Bucks County Remove Subject: Newtown (bucks County) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC copy imperfect: Sections of margin missing. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 817.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1893