- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- General map of Cairo.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Frostburg Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 259 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1905