- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1880 to 1889 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 780 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., index to points of interest, and views. AACR
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Downs, A. E. (albert E.) - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1888