- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Republic of Liberia
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Havre De Grace Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Includes illus. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 260 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1907