- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: North Carolina Remove Location: Hendersonville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 663 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., text, and directory. AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: [fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer)] - Fowler & Browning - [fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1913