- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Ohio Remove Subject: Ashtabula Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 678 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1896