- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Chicago, central business section.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Ivory Coast.
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1900