- Plan of New Orleans.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Buckhannon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 988 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1900