- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The city of New York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Clarksburg Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 990.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1898