- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Liberia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Mannington Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 999 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1897