- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- China-India border.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Palatine Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 993.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1897