- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The city of New York.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Location: Wilson Remove Subject: Wilson, Pa. (allegheny) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 875 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2: 100; 700
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1902