- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- China-India border.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Black Mountain (n.c.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 660 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., text, and directory. AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: [fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer)] - Fowler & Browning - [fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1912