- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Carnegie (pa.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. Indexed for points of interest. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 748 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1897