- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- China-India border.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Carthage Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 420 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891