- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Cumberland (md.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 257 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1906