- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Republic of Liberia
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- China-India border.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Maps Remove Location: Ashtabula Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 678 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1896