- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Maryland Remove Subject: Havre De Grace Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Includes illus. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 260 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1907