- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Ohio Remove Location: Jefferson Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Manuscript pencil and pen-and-ink. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 694 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1901