- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Ohio Remove Location: Martins Ferry Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 698 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1899