- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- The city of New York.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- London &c. actually surveyed
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Ohio Remove Subject: Barnesville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 679 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1899