- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Ivory Coast.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Oklahoma Remove Location: Bartlesville Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 714 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes business directory. Vault AACR2: 100; ...
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1917