- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Oklahoma Remove Location: Edmond Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 714.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891