- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- New Zealand.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Oklahoma Remove Subject: Edmond Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 714.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891