- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A capital do Brasil.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Oklahoma Remove Subject: Edmond (okla.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 714.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891