- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Grand Canyon
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- New Zealand.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Oklahoma Remove Subject: Edmond (okla.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 714.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891