- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Ivory Coast.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Oklahoma Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 714 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes business directory. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1; 710/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Kelly - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1917