- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Yellowstone National Park
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: Texas Remove Location: Wolfe City Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 922.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2: 100; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1891