- Hudson's Bay's country
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- The city of New York.
- New Zealand.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- General map of Cairo.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Location: Buckhannon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 988 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1900