- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Grand Canyon
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Yellowstone National Park
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Subject: Bluefield Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 987 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and business directory. Vault AACR2: 100; 651/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Fowler & Basham - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1911