- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- A capital do Brasil.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Subject: Cameron Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 989.1 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes col. illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2: 100
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Wheeling News Lith - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1899