- British Honduras. 12-66.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The city of New York.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Ivory Coast.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Subject: Elkins (w. Va.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 993 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1897