- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Ivory Coast.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The city of New York.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fowler, T. M. Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Subject: Saint Marys Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 1010 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1899