- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Fremont, John Charles Remove Location: Oregon Trail Remove
Topographical map of the road from Missouri to Oregon, commencing at the mouth of the Kansas in the Missouri River and ending at the mouth of the Walla-Wallah in the Columbia.
"From the field notes and journal of Capt. J.C. Frémont." Segments fit together with overlap. LC Trails, 168 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Includes meteorological observations. 3 copies, copy 2 missing data from top of map
- Contributor: Frémont, John Charles - Preuss, Charles - United States. Congress. Senate
- Date: 1846