- Plan of New Orleans.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Contributor: Geological Survey (u.s.) Remove Location: Fredericksburg Remove
Scale 1:24,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 555.8 "Advanced sheet. Subject to correction." Detailed topographic map. Contour interval 10 feet. The base map is printed in brown, and place names are in black. Troop positions and movements are not indicated. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Geological Survey (u.s.)
- Date: 1934