- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Yellowstone National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Glover, E. S. Remove Location: Baxter Springs Remove
This panoramic view illustrates the cattle town of Baxter Springs, Kansas. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest. Acquisitions control no. 2000-64 PM3
- Contributor: Glover, E. S. (eli Sheldon) - Union Lith. Co. - Glover, E. S.
- Date: 1871