- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Contributor: Glover, E. S. Remove Location: Olympia Remove
Bird's eye view of the city of Olympia, East Olympia and Tumwater, Puget Sound, Washington Territory, 1879.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 970 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Glover, E. S. (eli Sheldon) - A.L. Bancroft & Company - Glover, E. S.
- Date: 1879